Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Foo FlashBack (Way Back)

Christie sent me this picture today as she continues to go through her archives. I had never seen it before and am thrilled because I now have exactly one picture from each of my pregancies. Christie writes "I remember you coming to this party and just sitting on Tara's bed and eating a giant bag of popcorn." I vaguely remember the party - no idea who it was for. But I really remember that popcorn. It was good.

If you are pregnant or ever plan on being pregnant: Take a few pictures of yourself over the months. I read somewhere that I should and would regret it if I didn't. I still didn't and do regret it. Thanks for being my personal historian Christie and for sending this to me instead of posting it for the world. (So, I could post it for the world, obviously.)

No comments: