Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekly Press Clippings...

Erin once wisely stated: "Nina, this is how we know God loves us: life is so freakin' ridiculous."

Click here for further proof.

When approached for my name and info I was torn between refusing publishing (remember the old fear about being seen exercising, yeah) and insisting that though I appeared to be walking I had been running a few minutes before, two minutes to be exact and for 90 seconds. But alas, there it is for all posterity (on the Peninsula) I was merely walking.

5 comments:

Laura F. said...

I have to say you look pretty offical though...an in shape momma with a jog stroller. You may have been walking at that moment but you look like an offical "runner"!

LindseyStrickland said...

I'm impressed by Sophia "who sleeps in a stroller."

Katie Shields said...

You look so legit.

I think that this picture should put you on the fast track to your new Under Armour running suit.

the reppard crew said...

impressive! :) he he!

Kristin said...

Nina, first let me say that your choice of all dark colors screams the opposite of "I am a novice." Furthermore, you look so legit that when I first saw the picture I assumed you were cooling down after a long run.