Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog Shout Out Goes To...

TARA ZIMAK!!!!!!

Today is Monday. More importantly, tonight is Monday night and Travis and I will go out to dinner as we do every Monday night sans los ninos. We can do this because for the past few months Tara has babysat for us every Monday night! She not only babysits for us but she coordinates an army to help her, recognizing that putting these sisters to bed is no one man job.
Further Shout Outs are in order for...Maggie, Christie, Kristina and Ali.
Thank you girls for loving my girls. Thank you for preserving my marriage. Thank you for reminding me that getting out of the yoga pants and sitting down to eat with my husband is still a noble and worthy endeavor.
Tara just sent me the following archive of Monday night pictures taken on her camera phone over the past few months:

I have no idea. But again, what matters, is that she's having fun - and we were out to dinner.


I'm starting to see why Sophia asks me to leave whenever these girls come over...



Wow. Very artistic.




Christie! What are you saying to Foo?

Just kickin' back...


The face of someone who does not have separation anxiety...

Worn out...
Thanks girls. One day, in about 12 years you will look back and realize why I choke up with gratitude for all you do for me and my little ones. I feel unbelievably blessed. You are so good to me!




No comments: