Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FOUND: Missing Camera and Update from the Couch
















Apparently my running partners were not stretching during our warm up time...
I received so much encouragement about the couch to 5k program, I wanted to update. We have run every other day since starting. Twice this has been in the rain which feels intense and hopefully looks impressive. Yesterday, I felt like the run was slightly more difficult and I got a bit discouraged - until I noticed Sophia's 15 library books in the bottom of the stroller. I cling to that stroller. Jessie keeps offering to take a turn pushing for me but i think its a security blanket. I have identified my two core fears while running:
1. Collapsing
2. looking ridiculous
I hide behind the stroller to deal with the latter fear, as for the former - if I keep excess weight out of the stroller, I am starting to feel my body being trained to do something new. Could I be at the Under Armor outlet by next month?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Nina, your consistency is really impressive. I am cheering you on from here!