Sunday, July 4, 2010

On Independence Day....

We were very festive at church this morning. I only wish that I had a stars and stripes dress. I mean, how often does July 4th fall on a Sunday?
And of course, the flashback picture from last year - when Sophia was still in a crib and still had pacifiers - and Olivia was a brunette, getting haircuts from me!

Note the change in Olivia especially! Whose hair turns blonde?


Pondering our freedoms outside the church...

And then a great afternoon on the river!
My one regret from an incredible day is that I don't have a picture of Sophia on her first jet ski ride!As you can tell from their expressions, they take water safety very seriously...
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hair turning blond is a Dominicci family trait. Both Maria and Elizabeth were born with black hair. Elizabeth's turned blond when she was about 18 months. I have pictures of Maria when she was 3 with blond hair. Embrace it now, because the older they got the darker their hair became....Now they are beautiful brunettes! Olivia must have some Puerto Rican in her!