Friday, July 23, 2010

Babysitter Salute!

We've been dealing with some separation anxiety around here lately...Well, that's not how Sophia explains it to me. What she tells me is more along the lines of "Diego gets nervous when his Mommy is gone a long time," and "I don't want to go to my [church] class anymore because Diego stopped going. It just got too long for him." She used to adore babysitters, and class settings, relishing the captive audience and new places to weave her tales. This too shall pass. Hopefully in time for preschool to begin in September. We already paid Diego's deposit.

I called Nicole the morning of an engagement party we were going to and explained the situation. I begged Nicole to bring something - some sort of gimick, an old stuffed animal from her childhood could do it - just something special for Sophia to get excited about.
What does Nicole/"Babysitter Extraordinaire" show up with? Supplies to make jewelry and t-shirts!
They could not get me out the door fast enough...An amazing time was had by everyone - even Diego I heard...








No comments: