Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days


So this is the point where you should scroll down and see pictures of my children playing in the snow. Sorry,  I will have to create a word picture. Travis was gone on a ski trip when WINTER STORM '10 descended. I was left to defend my home, swaddle the girls in snow gear and take them frolicking. Olivia took one look at her snow pants and burst into tears. Who could blame her? She screamed throughout the 20 minute dressing process and then continued to cry as I dressed Sophia  and carried both of them outside. At which point I place Olivia on the ground and she face plants it in the snow. Six minutes later we trudged back inside and returned to our pajamas. Somehow I missed taking a picture of this fun. So below are scenic pictures of the neighborhood. I considered just laying out the girls outfits and taking pictures of them because they really were cute but then I thought maybe that was just a bit odd and hardly the same effect.
 Braxton Court. Many of my neighbors have alliances with each other which involve shoveling each others sidewalks.  Apparently we have  some relational work to do...
Town Square
Village School

No comments: