Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fashion Week on Braxton Court


I threw caution to the wind one afternoon last week and took the girls outside
It was below 40 and windy, but we bundled up and it was worth it. Note to self: GET OUT.
Sophia is wearing pants, three tutus and probably six pairs of underwear. She opted for her fancy hat instead of her winter one. 

Foo played it safe in her reindeer hat and Juicy Couture fur-lined jacket. Check out those striped mittens. Does anyone else just love Target's dollar bins?
Here they are pushing Elmos. 
Ahh city living. It makes my sweet neighbor  Mrs. Spratley nervous when I let my children play in the street. But I am always standing with them and honestly I find our backyard more frightening. 

1 comment:

Laura F. said...

Thank you for your blog! I have tears in my eyes from laughter! Your girls crack me up!

I totally can see Tommi being the next Sophia!