Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blog Stalker Shout out of the Day Goes to...

CHRISTIE GEILING.

Christie is a dear friend of mine who texted me last week to inform me that she had been catching up on my blog for the last hour and loving it. That comment kept me going for days. That is sad. 
Regardless, Christie also gets this shout out for being there continually in my times of need. Last week. She received this text from me at 9am, as she lay in her bed enjoying the last days of summer.
"Umm, Can you babysit for me...
IN TWENTY MINUTES??!"
Christie was at my house in 15.  
She is more than committed blog reader. She is a faithful friend.

Christie begins her senior year of high school today. Here's to Christie and all of my favorite members of the Class of 2010. Live it up. Soon you'll find yourself on a Spirit of Norfolk Dinner Cruise wondering where the time has gone...

No comments: