Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Big Wheels Keep on Turning


My Mom found this car behind a Food Lion next to the dumpster (the Birdneck Rd. Food Lion, to give even more colorful context to those who know...) Here is Sophia in it two years ago. She is about 9 months old.
Here is Olivia on her first test drive at 10 months old.
Next, Olivia went for the bike. She thinks she's big stuff here...

Sophia explaining Braxton Court traffic patterns...
She's a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R (Special prize to the Blogstalker recognizes that reference...Erin?)
I don't know whose white bony legs those are!
(I prefer to drive in my tu-tu as well...)

5 comments:

Leila said...

I win the movie reference! Totally Grease 2. I thought Michael was SO HOT in that movie. "COOOOOL rider! COOOOOL rider. One that's tough, that'll burn me through and through, WHOOOOAAAAOOOOAAA"

The girls are adorable...I miss them. :( Olivia totally looks like Gail, don't you think?

Unknown said...

Seriously! Grease 2, Nina! Try to challenge us, would ya? :-)

Nina said...

WOW. I really didn't know other people had seen that movie. I love it! That's why you are my friends!

Erin said...

Obviously GREASE 2. The real shout out here should be to Michelle Pfeiffer and Kristin Harrell. Forever Fourteen.

AM said...

BIRDNECK ROAD!!!!!!!!