Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A final night on the porch...

Dear Chelsea, Christie, Crystal, Kristina, Jessie, Jessica, Ali, Tara, Lauren, Diana, Rylie, Maggie, Lauren, Allison, Hannah, Caitlin, Lexi, and Renee -

I guess life always moves us forward. Which is why you have to go. And I can't :)The cars are packed, the Target has been emptied and over the next week every one of you will become a college student. You're ready. Even if you haven't decided on coordinating hampers with your suitemates. I'll miss you - but do you really want to hang around and be my full time babysitters for the rest of your lives? Go start the best four years of your lives - I mean the next four years of your lives. You don't need the pressure of those kinds of expectations.
What you do need to know is that there is a place on the porch waiting for you everytime you come back.

No comments: