Thursday, January 6, 2011

Upcoming

It's been four years since the birth of this blog...I figure four years is a big milestone and its definitely time to make some updates. All of this is in the works. In the meantime, please cope awith a slightly lacking design scheme that I may play with day to day as I await my professional consult...:)

Also, I wanted to mention something that I'm excited to be prepping for over the next month. Our church is hosting a women's event with author/speaker/adopter Lysa Terkheurst February 4-5. If you live near Williamsburg or love the outlets, the colonial garb, and the pancake houses we would love to see you! Click here for more information and to register. This is my first time being part of a team putting on something of this scale and it is crazy and energizing and my primary excuse for still having this in my living room:
Can we please have a moment for the January Christmas tree? I just tell the girls that in December everyone had a tree. Now, it's exciting because in January we're the only ones with one (or are we? Help me out here...)

2 comments:

the reppard crew said...

our january tree is pitiful! it must go soon . . . . or i may go crazy!

Pat said...

Nina...you are Puerto Rican....the tree MUST stay up until at least January 6th (Three Kings Day)...and then you have at least a week after to get it down. Don't despair unless your tree is still up in February and you are hanging red paper hearts on it....