Friday, July 31, 2009

It's time to catch up...

My apologies to my meager list of blog viewers - one in particular who has expressed her anger at me waiting  a long time in between posts and then posting  17 times. You know who you are. Our internet provider, umm..changed and I was lost in the oblivion of no web access. I was dependent on people calling me. It felt very retro. Almost as retro as the home phone that I am trying to convince Travis that we need. I'm dying to say just one more time in my life: "I'm sorry I missed your call.  I wasn't home." But I digress. I am back for now, probably temporarily as we figure out this world of "bundling" but enjoy -  we are having a very busy summer!
Sophia with James Blair at William and Mary - "the Co-yege," as she calls it.
We were walking the campus when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. 
"Olivia - this school is much cooler than its known to be. Just ignore what the students are wearing."
And my favorite: Father and Son were surprised to find themselves in the same outfit on Tuesday. Can you tell they are related?

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Love the mini Michael Simone!

Funny thing is that I have many similar pictures of me on the Colyege campus. James Blair, whattupp????

Ruthie said...

And just remind yourself during the dark days of no internet-- mom has an iPhone. Oh the irony.

Erin said...

I laughed out loud at the cool/ignore what the students are wearing caption. You genius.