Monday, May 4, 2009

Early Literacy


Reason #42 That the transition to Second Child is easier: You already have all the toys. 

When Sophia was this age, I remember my Mom visiting me in Atlanta and saying, "I think she is read to play with toys." Poor Child. I just strolled her all the time. It never occurred to me that she was ready to play. With Olivia we have endless toys for varying ages. Here she is already working on an alphabet puzzle.  But, even with all the toys, just like her sister, I often find her trying to chew on flip-flops. Classy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

ALL of Noah's toys are simply for the purpose of chewing. I have to make sure everything I give him his at least somewhat clean because I know its going straight in the mouth.

size too small said...

i can't even handle what a babe she is!