Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!


Olivia turned one on November 3! I have been waiting because I can't find the cord to the new camera we bought because we ruined our old one. Again, you see the dysfunction. So though, the blog did not reflect it, we celebrated our Foo quite well. And she rose to the occasion with a sense of maturity beyond her years ...

Watch out, she's at the  big girl table!
Help Lashelle! Where are you?


Addie and Sophia developing their very special relationship...

Our family takes the worst, most awkward group pictures - and I love it.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Neen, these pics were sized for the Nephilium Party. Please don't tease me-- I wear glasses now!

Nina said...

RuthA I got them off Daniel's flicker so they were small. I don't know how to enlarge them!