Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congratulations Mariah and Andrew!

Mariah and Andrew got married on Saturday in the event of the season! Mariah was the most effortlessly beautiful bride I have ever seen and the ceremony was so simple and so full of who they are and their incredible love. I actually got to sing in a choir during the ceremony that was....ACAPELLA. Yes, even led by Andrew's old acapella friends. No percussing, but I did get to "ooooOOOOOOHHH" for quite a few bars. I still get chills when I think about it.
Meagan - not impressed with Olivia's wedding outfit (her pajamas because it got cold)
Yet, Olivia still won her over...

The setting for this wedding was breathtaking. Each and every detail was beautiful - so beautiful it even managed to silence the lingering question: "Are we really behind Northampton Blvd right now?"

No comments: