Monday, January 5, 2009

Sophia turns TWO!

For Sophia's 2nd birthday we went ahead and sold out and had it at Jumpin' Joey's. Basically it's a large storefront filled with Moonwalks. Think Chuckee Cheese, but more lowgrade. Huge success, no regrets. 

                                        Olivia just trying not to catch any illnesses from Jumpin Joey's
                                             Grandpa assembling the new dollhouse!
                                                          The infamous party room
This is my favorite birthday picture ever. The look of joy on her face when everyone sang Happy Birthday was priceless. It was as if she had been waiting for her moment ever since Braden's infamous Fire Truck Birthday, when she first understand how the whole birthday system worked. I love it. Another generation of birthday obsessed....
Yes, she is wearing a shirt with a bedazzled "2" on it. No, I did not bedazzle it myself. It came in a box of hand-me -downs. We also have the "4" shirt on hold for 2010. But next year, I guess it's up to me...
                                                 Judah and Sophia jump their hearts out.
                                                            Grandma!



                                            Birthday morning!  She has cute pajamas, I promise, she does!

No comments: