Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homecoming!

Carrie Badanes - Class of 2007, excited for her blog debut, makes diamonds with Sophia. If anyone needs a place to crash in OH, the Badanes are very hospitable...and I know where they keep their spare key.


Ann LeFeve, forever famous now for bestowing Sophia with Bumble Bee Boots!

The Porch at 104 Braxton saw a lot of action as did our now infamous carpet...(thank you TBone for your encouraging words) Here's Trav and Pete with Sophia. Pete's still good with kids.

4 comments:

Leila said...

What?! No pictures of the 107 Stroller Brigade?!

AM said...

I think that it is only fair that i am honest with you- i regularly peruse STALK your blog. I have to tell you I enjoy your quips. it's on my regular saturday blogstalk. Yours, postsecret (which if you have not seen is lifechanging) and mallory rigell andrews (also lifechanging)! I am not ending with my name for fear that mallory rigell andrews will see that i stalk her blog- i fear as though i cannot be as honest with her as i am with you. i have troy hedspeth fear of her!!!!

much love!

Ruthie said...

The fans have said it! Let the internet over-sharing begin.

<3

Ann said...

I am so honored to have made the blog! I loved hanging out with Sophia and I'm looking forward to meeting Olivia!!! Hope all 4 of you are doing well!