Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In Honor of...Titi Ruthie.

And now a reflective post in honor of Sophia's dear Titi Ruthie aka Titi Dooginess (one of the four people who ever look at this blog.)
In a little over a week, or yesterday, according to The Knot. Com, RuthA will be marrying and leaving the nursery behind forever. Though it is truly another beginning in her life, Sophia would like to take this occasion to thank her favorite of her mother's sisters, the one with the golden hormone-induced curls. Ruthie is fluent in that most unique of languages- the elfin speech of misunderstood children and though she and Sophia are known to have their differences,even their wars of the will cannot conquer their kindred friendship. Godspeed Titi Ruthie - and Sophia looks forward to being tanner than all of the cousins you one day provide her with.


Sophia loved Titi Ruthie's graduation.


See, Ruthie loved Sophia before she even arrived...
In this picture I am officially three times the weight of Ruthie. Don't be misled by Ruthie's strained smile. She thinks Sophia is very boring right now.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, I hope you're including me in one of the 4 people who looks at the blog! I look at it at least once a week. Don't be fooled by the fact that I've been eaten by the library and gone completely MIA, I do still stalk you guys online. :-)

AM said...

I am one of the four as well. I think the ode to ruthie was well- hilarious.

oh this is aly maggard- i at one point wanted a blog of my own and as you can see i never got around to it because apparently "musings of a twentysomething" was the best name i could come up with! So now I live vicariously through your blog!